Here you can explore the hundreds of community archives listed on this site. You can also find archives on our interactive map. If you can’t see a particular archive listed, please add it to the directory.
- The Blackdown Archives is created by the Hemyock History and Archives Association in Devon.
- Originally known as the Mildmay Radical Club, the Mildmay Club first opened its doors in 1888 at 36 Newington Green ...
- The first and only ARCHON registered repository archive in a state primary school started in 2012, documenting the school and its community since the school opened in 1938.
- Collection of archives relating to Newbold Verdon, Newbold Heath and its parish, within the County of Leicestershire.
- Archives of IT (AIT) is an expanding online resource of media and interviews from leading people associated with the UK IT and Telecommunications industry
- Collection relating to the history of Hampstead Garden Suburb in North West London, from the beginning of the 20th century to the present.
- How long does copyright last? This accessible flowchart from the National Archives is ideal for quick reference.
- The Scattery Island Heritage Group (SIHG) came into being in 2012 with a view to preserving, honouring and sharing the rich and varied heritage of Scattery Island. The current Scattery Island Heritage group is partly derived from Kilrush Community Development (KCDL).
- Tyneside-based Workie Ticket Theatre CIC is a female-led theatre company that aims to amplify unheard voices by creating projects to work with disadvantaged groups and use drama as a tool to engage the socially isolated whilst exploring issues that affect their lives.
- The Liberties Weavers is a voluntary community group dedicated to breathing new life into the 1000 years of history, weaving and textile production in the Liberties, in the centre of Dublin.