Here you can explore the hundreds of community archives listed on this site. You can also find archives on our interactive map. If you can’t see a particular archive listed, please add it to the directory.
- Collection of documents, photographs, maps, plans and drawings spanning the 300 year history Webster & Horsfall, manufacturers of steel wire.
- Founded in 1818, the Morrab Library is an independent subscription library housed in a Victorian mansion within the Morrab Gardens in Penzance, Cornwall.
- A local history collection held at Chain Bridge Forge, a Blacksmith workshop which dates backs to the late 1700’s in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
- A collection of oral histories and associated materials concerning the post-war history of sport in east Kent.
- The seventieth anniversary of the Empire Windrush bringing invited Caribbean workers to Britain in 1948 prompted Kirklees Local TV (KLTV) to focus on the journeys, experiences, and heritage of Huddersfield's local African-Caribbean descent community.
- Chippenham Museum is a town council funded accredited museum which tells the story of the Wiltshire market town and its surrounding villages from prehistoric times to the present day.
- Home of the Irish Community Archive Network, where groups and individuals can showcase their local history and heritage through photos, memories, stories, research and observations of life around Ireland.
- The People’s Heritage Co-operative is a group of historians, archivists and creative practitioners committed to developing educational and inspiring community heritage projects about the lives of Birmingham’s people.
- The Archive holds a performance listing of productions held at the venue together with a growing list of theatre programmes, posters, photographs and other memorabilia relating to the building.