Awards for All - Archive
Details of grants and recent award-winners
Awards for All provides small grants for local communities. It receives funding from all the main lottery distributors.
To apply applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- you are a not-for-profit group or you are a parish or town council, school or health body
- you have a bank account that requires at least two unrelated people to sign each cheque or withdrawal
- you have a governing body with at least three unrelated members
- you can use the grant within one year
The scheme provide grants between:
- England – £300 to £10,000
- Wales – £500 to £5,000
- Scotland – £500 to £10,000
- Northern Ireland – £500 to £10,000
There is considerable competition for this scheme.
Community archive projects that have received funding from Awards for All include:
Aston on Trent Local History Group, Brancepeth Archives and History Group, Crayford Town Archive, Falkirk Local History Society, Newtown Local History Group, Shap Local History Society, Tredegar Community Archives Group.
For more information on this scheme go to the Awards for All website