Tilney All Saints Local History Archives
Tilney All Saints Local History Group was formed in 2006 with the aim of researching the ancient parish and presenting the findings on a website and publications.
Since then ten books or booklets have been published with ISBN identification, and a number of others on a print-on-demand basis.
A special interest group for archaeology has been active since 2013, and a transcribers group have been busy Since 2015. The highlight of this work so far was the publication of our transcriptions of Apprentices Indentures from 1603-1824.
The members meet about every two months, and the AGM held annually. We introduced minimal membership fees and two categories, viz Active Members & Associate Members.
The 12th century Parish Church has now allocated a space for a History Centre where we now have displays from our collections, and a museum display case for archaeology finds.