Garston Historical Archive
The Garston & District Historical Society holds an extensive archive of material relating to the history and development of the ancient Township of Garston in the ancient parish of Childwall, Liverpool . The archives feature the following:
1. A large photographic archive of both old and modern photos.
2. A large map collection.
3. A large collection of Church, Industrial and Dock records.
4. A small collection of artefacts relating to Garston and its history.
5. A large collection of both written and oral histories about life in Garston.
6. An historical library which includes an extensive range of in-house publications written by our members about aspects of Garston’s History.