'Your Heritage' grant workshop
By Louise Ray
‘Your Heritage’ grants workshop
This one day workshop run by The National Archives is designed for those aiming to apply to the Heritage Lottery Fund’s ‘Your Heritage’ grant scheme. This scheme is for grant bids between £3,000 and £50,000.
Course objectives are:
- To give participants a background to the Heritage Lottery Fund and a detailed understanding of the assessment criteria for ‘Your Heritage’ grants
- To provide participants with advice on developing fundable projects and completing the application form
- To give participants confidence to complete the application form independently
These workshops are open to anyone working in archives or with archive materials in the UK, but participants should have a specific project proposal in mind.
Places on these events are FREE but limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Future workshops dates and venues:
- Wednesday 19th Oct 2011, City of Westminster Archive Centre
- Thursday 9th Feb 2012, Hampshire Record Office,
- Thursday 8th Mar 2012, Warwickshire Record OfficeFor more details about how to book please see