Here you can explore the hundreds of community archives listed on this site.
- Saltaire archive providing insights to the history and development of Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in West Yorkshire.
- The Rebellious Sounds Archive is a Heritage Lottery Fund-supported community archive that will be created across 2017 - 2019, which will collect and exhibit oral histories of women's activism from the South West region.
- History group, founded in 2013, exploring the local history of the Scarcroft, Clementhorpe and South Bank areas of York, to the south of the city walls and west of the River Ouse.
- Archive relating to Junction Arts, a community arts charity established in 1976 originally based in Bolsover District and now working from Chesterfield.
- Redditch Local History Society, founded in 2009, investigating, documenting and promoting the history & heritage of Redditch and the surrounding area.
- Network of archives and organisations that hold archive film; the focus of our collections is the social history of London.
Award winning archives
- The Apna Heritage Archive is bringing together a collection 2000 historic photographs and memorabilia relating to Punjabi migration to Wolverhampton from 1960 to 1989.
- Researching, recording and sharing the history of a West Sussex village
- Our project concentrates on a small area of back streets in Salisbury where people lived, worked and played: a community that was irrevocably changed by the construction of the Ring Road in the late 1960′s.
- Created as a result of the Heritage Lottery Funded 'Pride in Our Past' project charting the history of LGBT communities in the city.