Here you can explore the hundreds of community archives listed on this site. You can you also find archives on our interactive map. If you can’t see a particular archive listed, please add it to the directory.
- Maker Memories is a volunteer led community project designed to capture the rich and diverse heritage of Maker Camp on the Rame Peninsula, Cornwall.
- A privately funded archive dedicated to the study of Devon's buildings and landscapes.
- A collection of several thousand documents, maps, photos and artefacts relating to Hethersett over several centuries, plus a small amount of material from surrounding villages.
- The local history group for the Mid-Devon parish of Sampford Peverell, that undertakes research projects about many aspects of life in the village.
- A centre with research, meeting, and training rooms; fast internet access; a family history shop; and a distance research facility.
- The archive for Felkirk in the Hamlet of Hodroyd. The parish originally served Brierley, Cold Hiendley, Grimethorpe, Havercroft, Ringstone Hill, Shafton & South Hiendley. Also included are Ryhill & Nostell, & surrounding villages.
- Award-winning oral history project recording the stories of Stonehouse, Plymouth
- The archive and history of Braunstone, Leicestershire, from prehistory to the present day
- History group, founded in 2013, exploring the local history of the Scarcroft, Clementhorpe and South Bank areas of York, to the south of the city walls and west of the River Ouse.
- Created as a result of the Heritage Lottery Funded 'Pride in Our Past' project charting the history of LGBT communities in the city.